To apply, CLICK HERE.
Grace is very excited to be kicking off our 2021 Internship Program. Our focus on talent, technology and trust is also the foundation of qualities we desire in our interns. We appreciate your interest in our program and look forward to reviewing your application and resume. Please read below additional information about our program.
Our internships cover the following disciplines: Finance/Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Legal, and Supply Chain. You will have the opportunity to receive valuable work experience that will allow you to better define career and personal aspirations. The projects address Grace's day to day business needs and you will play an integral part in developing solutions. Additionally, you will participate in networking and professional development activities. Other internship details:
- Duration- 12 weeks 05/24-08/13
- Potential locations include Columbia & Curtis Bay, MD; Pasadena, TX; Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, & Norco LA; Chicago, IL; East Chicago, IN; Chattanooga, TN; Albany, OR; Hesperia, CA
- Paid Hourly
- Housing and Transportation will not be provided
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside experts within the field of catalysts, business operations and materials technology. Our goal is not just to give you valuable work experience, but to find the next generation of Game Changers for Grace.
We look forward to welcoming you in the summer of 2021!!
- Applicants must be entering their junior, senior year or currently enrolled in a master’s degree program in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Communications, Information Technology, or Supply Chain.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a cumulative 3.0 grade point average. *Transcripts may be requested as part of the interview process.
- MUST commit and be available to work the entire duration of the program (05/24-08/13)