To apply, CLICK HERE.
alary Range: $75,000.00 To $75,000.00 Annually
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including but not limited to:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- general ledger
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Hiring accounting personnel
- Provide recommendations to other departments as needed
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Communicate with IT on any technical issues
- Approve time cards and PTO requests and complete time edits and PAR forms in a timely manner.
- Perform one-on-one and annual performance evaluations in a timely manner.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key skills & proficiencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analysis and assessment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Planning and organization
- Time management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven leadership skills
- Keeps up-to-date with accounting trends, applications and programs
- Highly capable of multi-tasking
- Works well under pressure.
- Developing standards
- Process improvement
- Daily deposits (online sales, marketplaces)
- Sales tax, including exemptions
- Bi-weekly payables run
- Department Checkbook/Budget
- Accounts Receivable
- Non-Inventory Vendor Invoices
- Innovate and automate processes
• CPA preferred. BS degree in Accounting or Finance minimum with at-least 10 years of experience in a related field.
• Previous experience in a management or supervisory role.
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices and standards. GAAP financial experience a must.
• Expert working knowledge of financial software. Experience with implementation of ERP system a plus.