To apply, CLICK HERE.
BBQGuys is proud to now be a part of Brand Velocity Partners (BVP) -New York-based partners with expertise in private equity, business development and brand
marketing. Among their other recent, e-retail acquisitions are Original Footwear and Magma Products.
Since its founding in 2000, BBQGuys has established itself as the category's leading e-commerce platform. The company's impressive 27% annual growth over fifteen years has been driven by unmatched customer service, online content, and subject matter expertise; married with its scaled, sophisticated infrastructure that enables rapid order fulfillment. We’re a $200 million dollar company in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with billion-dollar aspirations in the next 3-5 years. Can you help us get there?
In addition to BVP, strategic investor group includes New Orleans football legends Archie, Peyton, Eli and Cooper Manning and NFL Hall of Famers LaDainian Tomlinson and Steve Hutchinson.
Director of PRO Team
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced leader to assist with the start-up with our B2B/PRO ecommerce business. This individual will lead a team of high performers that will be focused on building a world-class experience for our business customers i.e. contractors, real estate developers, hotels, restaurants, etc..
The role will be responsible for defining, assessing and driving our outbound B2B marketing and sales analytics. We seek expertise in sales conversion, lead
generation, account management and the overall performance of the B2B/PRO channel. We are looking for this leader to combine an understanding of what drives
ecommerce sales, an understanding of how to communicate to businesses, and a passion to create a great online experience for our B2B/PRO customer.
The ideal candidate is an experienced manager who is innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused. We seek a leader with great judgment and creative
problem-solving skills. This person will have demonstrated expertise with technical tools & processes through website management, digital marketing,
advanced data analysis or other similar experience, and ideally operated in the B2B world. The position report to the Vice President of Sales and Customer
- Provide input for the ecommerce strategy for the business across the website and sales center.
- Manage the daily operations and long-term roadmap of the PRO webpage, including content development, outreach, and technical support.
- Deliver the revenue and lead generation targets for the website.
- Establish a comprehensive search engine strategy for the business, both on-page and off-page.
- Assist PRO account executives on sales (phone calls and email).
- Provide business stakeholders ongoing performance analytics and data with respect to the site and make recommendations on how to adjust and keep on target to goals.
- Provide promotional strategy on website/PRO subdomain, with input from the merchandising team and other marketing personnel.
- Work closely with product team to build a seamless customer journey.
- Establish a comprehensive testing and merchandising plan to improve the conversion of the website for both revenue and lead generation.
- Manage team resources to optimize the creation, deployment, and execution of website enhancements.
- Define and implement new functionality and product offerings to increase performance.
- Work with marketing, product and technology to define business requirements, system functionality and roadmaps for new capabilities.
- Spearhead and attend B2B/PRO industry shows as set forth by CEO and executive team.
- Plan, manage and take responsibility for the budget and re-prioritize for improved ROI.
Skills / Requirements
- BS/BA with strong work experience of 7+ years.
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus.
- Residential contractor experience is a plus.
- Experience and success in previous management roles, including managing teams in different locations.
- Passionate about driving user behavior.
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions. Experience with web analytics required.
- Executive presence, able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan.
- Able to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions.
- Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and doing what is best for the customer.
- Able to manage many projects across the team and maintain the right priorities to deliver on the goals of the business.
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Positive, energetic attitude.
Salary commensurate with experience, bonus/incentives, health benefits/life insurance after 90 days of employment, 401K after 1 year, etc.