To apply, CLICK HERE.
5 days agoRequisition ID: 1233APPLY
BBQGuys is proud to now be a part of Brand Velocity Partners (BVP) -New York-based partners with expertise in private equity, business development and brand marketing. Among their other recent, e-retail acquisitions are Original Footwear and Magma Products.
Since its founding in 2000, BBQGuys has established itself as the category's leading e-commerce platform. The company's impressive 27% annual growth over fifteen years has been driven by unmatched customer service, online content, and subject matter expertise; married with its scaled, sophisticated infrastructure that enables rapid order fulfillment. We’re a $200 million dollar company in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with billion-dollar aspirations in the next 3-5 years. Can you help us get there?
In addition to BVP, strategic investor group includes New Orleans football legends Archie, Peyton, Eli and Cooper Manning and NFL Hall of Famers LaDainian Tomlinson and Steve Hutchinson.
About the Opportunity
The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for following through on customer orders placed with our distributors and suppliers. This person confirms order receipt, establishes estimated ship times, and is responsible for communicating any delays or changes to our customers directly. The Fulfillment Specialist is also responsible for identifying and resolving any discrepancies with the shipment or supplier and works closely with our customerservice sales and support teams to ensure our commitment to customer care. This role reports directly to the Purchasing and Fulfillment manager.
Duties include (but are not be limited to):
• Review and manage open orders using a project queue, maintaining prescribed action dates and internal system records.
• Connect to internal and 3rd party portals as required.
• Contacting vendors to securing order and shipment confirmations.
• Work with operations to understand and communicate commits and status to customers.
• Initiate customer contact and maintain regular updates throughout delivery cycle.
• Responsible for processing order or item cancellations and closing out properly.
• Responsible for processing customer refunds on cancellations.
• Coordinate with our Customer Service Agents to ensure the best possible customer experience.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with our suppliers to support strong cooperative partnership.
In addition, the following skills & abilities are desired:
• Attention to detail, detail oriented
• Strong follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Experience with order management portals
• Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with suppliers, customers and co-workers
• Familiarity with customer support applications, particularly Zendesk
• Prior experience with direct customer interaction
Education & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalency
• 3-5 years of experience in a related role
• Computer software skills