To apply, CLICK HERE.
BBQGuys is made up of real people who are guided by our CAPLC code, which emphasizes the principles of Communication, Accountability, Passion, Learning, and Change. This formula helps us deliver obtainable results and an amazing experience for each of our valued customers while maintaining a fun, supportive, and enriching work environment.
We are the largest independent online dealer of barbeques (BBQs) in the United States and are now trying to conquer the Outdoor Living Space market. We are a $150 million dollar company and growing-located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
A dynamic and rapidly growing organization, BBQGuys is looking for dedicated professionals to contribute to and share in its continued success. We are searching for an Online Sales Specialist to add to our team as a result of remarkable growth.
- Manage inbound calls by, selling & up-selling our products and services
- Achieve monthly sales and customer satisfaction targets
- Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute accurately
- Follow up and build relationships with prospective customers
- Present, adapt and market BBQGUYS customer-centric sales model
- Educate customers on the value and necessity of products
- Ask qualifying questions and position products that best fit customer needs
- Assist customers with sales process to ensure completion of sales cycle
- Demonstrate assertiveness in improving BBQGUYS’ business plan
- Cultivate solid relationships and drive customer satisfaction
- Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences
- Previous Phone Sales Experience i.e. health care, IT help desk, online retail, etc.…is a plus.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong grammatical/writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated success achieving/exceeding sales and customer satisfaction targets
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Solid time management/organizational skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
A competitive compensation and benefits package are offered including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), pet insurance, PTO, holiday pay, etc.…
SALARY: $18/hour plus night differential when applicable. Overtime available depending upon business needs.
TRAINING: Will be remote. Your visit to the office will be for one day of orientation and pick-up of all computer hardware and telephony. (All recommended state guidelines i.e. wearing of a mask, social distancing etc. will be abided and adhered). Afterwards, all training will occur remotely 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday for 6-8 weeks via Zoom online meeting.
YOUR SHIFT: Will be remote until further notice. After training, shift will be 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday. There will also be weekend shifts Saturday 8:30am-5pm or Sunday 9:30am-6pm depending upon business needs. If a weekend shift is scheduled, there will be a regular day off during the week.
*Due to the nature of our work, we need talented sales people who are also punctual and have good attendance. Additionally, due to working remotely, you must have your own internet provider.
If this is YOU, please apply to one of the best companies in the state of Louisiana.