Accurate physical receiving of product in order to maintain integrity of inventory control, and ensures delivery of product to its proper locations.
· Receives product deliveries.
· Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received.
· Inspect and accept shipments.
· Communicates and coordinates with appropriate personnel for product returns/claims.
· Properly inputs received product into computer system
· Delivers product to appropriate locations – insures all pathways are kept clear.
· Ensures correct purchase order number is on all paperwork.
· Stocks and organize product.
· Maintains safe work environment according to all department procedures.
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees, leads and managers.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
· Receiving experience prefer but not required
· Ability to work in extreme Hot or Cold temperatures
· Computer skills in Excel and Receiving systems
·Able to lift at least 75lbs good mathematical and analytical skill sets too
· Ability and effectiveness to manage time to meet set targets and deadlines
· Will operate machinery such as a fork lift (valid driver’s license required)