To apply, CLICK HERE.
BBQGuys is America’s online leader for grills and outdoor living products. Their expert product reviews and free outdoor kitchen design services have helped over 750,000 nationwide customers release their inner grill master. With over 20 years in business, 280 brands to choose from and new products being loaded to their site every day, they have something for everyone’s individual needs. BBQGuys is currently celebrating its 11th consecutive year on the INC5000 list of fastest growing businesses as well as the IR500 list of fastest growing online retailers.
About the position
As a SEM Analyst, you will create, manage and report on performance of your channel. In addition, you’ll be expected be able to deliver on the core KPIs of (Rev, Spend, ROI) set for that channel.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your primary duties will be to support the Channel team in delivering on their return on ad spend targets by assisting with:
- Campaign Analysis & Makeovers
- Campaign Search, Keyword Trend Analysis
- Campaign: Experiments & Ad Testing
- Campaign: Promotion implementation
- Campaign: Ad copy development
- Channel Ad Platform Audits
- Channel Roadmap Planning & Implementation
- Channel KPI Reporting
- Product data cleansing, taxonomy
Scope / Scale
You will be working with multiple advertising channels across multiple sites
- Channels: Google Ads or Microsoft Ads
- Campaign Types: All (Audience, Display, DSA, Search, Shopping, Video)
- Campaign Count: hundreds per channel
- Catalog Size: ~Tens of thousands of products, ~hundreds of brands
- Team: Individual contributor, but will work with other Analysts in the same channel
- Ad Budget: Multi-million-dollar ad spend
Skills & Abilities (Required)
In our fast paced and highly collaborative environment, these are a must to hit the ground running.
- Self-starter, Coachable, Tenacity, Attention to Detail
- Grammar, Creative Writing, Communication
- Google AdWords / AdWords Editor
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Ads / Ads Editor
- Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables
- Direct Account Management
Skills & Abilities (Bonus)
In our fast paced and highly collaborative environment, these will put you on the fast track.
- Working collaboration with agencies
- Working remote or managing remote relationships
- Reporting (Power BI, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Feed Management (Feedonomics, etc.)
- E-commerce Platforms (Magento, etc.)
- Industry Experience (Home & Garden)
- E-commerce Marketing Multi-brands
- E-commerce marketing In-house brands
- Upward and horizonal mobility with a growing advertising team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year