To apply, CLICK HERE.
BBQGuys is America’s online leader for grills and outdoor living products. Their expert product reviews and free outdoor kitchen design services have helped over 750,000 nationwide customers release their inner grill master. With over 20 years in business, 280 brands to choose from and new products being loaded to their site every day, they have something for everyone’s individual needs. BBQGuys is currently celebrating its 11th consecutive year on the INC5000 list of fastest growing businesses as well as the IR500 list of fastest growing online retailers.
About the position
As a SEM Manager you will directly and indirectly through your team: create, manage and report on performance of channels under management. In addition, you are expected be able to create and implement new strategies to grow the channels under manage to deliver on the core KPIs of (Rev, Spend, ROI). BBQGuys is looking to hire either in house or remote for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
The SEM Manager will be to lead the Channel team in delivering on your return on ad spend targets by both managing others and direct implementation of:
- Multi-Channel Management BBQGuys is America’s online leader for grills and outdoor living products. We are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager with exceptional leadership qualities to coach, motivate, develop and manage warehouse associates. Must have structure and discipline to execute processes, procedures, and work flow.
- The Small Parcel Manager is responsible for overseeing the small parcels department
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prep packing slips
- Ensure associates are properly trained before given job duties
- Report issues with orders to the appropriate department
- Review Awaiting Shipment daily to ensure orders have shipped
- Schedule FedEx Express pick ups
- Record the daily shipment numbers
- Ensure small parcel area is organized and clean.
- Ensure small parcel team is taking appropriate breaks
- Assist when associates need help
- Ensure adequate supplies are stocked and available per shipping demands
- Report when equipment malfunctions
- Maintain checkbook
- Conduct one-on-ones and employee evaluations
- Conduct inventory cycle counts as requested per executive team
- Check and answer email
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Computer experience
- Able to life at least 75 lbs
- Valid Louisiana driver's license
- Previous job experience related to the job
- Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude and desire to improve
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Able to problem solve
- Good time management, organizational skills and the ability to lead a team
- Can work independently or with a team