To apply, CLICK HERE.
Job ID 00000202551Date posted 07/16/2020Location New Orleans, LouisianaCompany Boeing Aerospace Operations
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Experienced Maintenance Modification/Tech to support the F-15 program at NAS JRB New Orleans in Belle Chasse, LA.
The F-15 Advanced Display Core Processor II / Multifunctional Information Distribution System Joint Tactical Radio System (ADCPII / MIDS-J) Modification Program is a multiyear / multi-aircraft program.
POSITION OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs on and off aircraft electrical modification to electrical wiring and system components which includes but is not limited to: wire / harness / connector / component removal, installation, & repairs, routing, terminations, continuity checks, troubleshooting, and ADCPII / MIDS-J & disturbed systems operational checks / verifications.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of recent aircraft electrical modification experience and demonstrate the ability to utilize various forms of engineering and technical information such as modification drawings, wiring & schematic diagrams, engineering dispositions, technical directives, technical orders, & modification workbooks, part lists / kits, and ground support / test equipment.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of aircraft / maintenance safety, tool control, FOD, quality management systems, and industry standards relative to discipline.
This position requires an active interim (or ability to obtain pre-start) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. (ABILITY TO OBTAIN FINAL POST START)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE)
- 5 or more years of recent aircraft electrical modification experience relative to previously mentioned position responsibilities.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE)
- F-15 electrical modification experience; theory of operation of ADCPII / MIDS-J system; experience / training associated to fiber optics relative to ADCPII / MIDS-J modification highly desired.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
This direct position is in support of the F-15 ADCPII / MIDS-J modification program
Individual Contributor - C
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.