To apply, CLICK HERE.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Experienced Structures Maintenance Modification/Tech to support the F-15 program at NAS JRB New Orleans in Belle Chasse, LA.
The F-15 Advanced Display Core Processor II / Multifunctional Information Distribution System Joint Tactical Radio System (ADCPII / MIDS-J) Modification Program is a multiyear / multi-aircraft program.
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas. Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure. Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes. Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair. Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
- Performs aircraft structural modifications (e.g., MIDS-J tray, ADCPII plenum, cockpit, etc.), door / panel removal/installation, ECS airflow sealing & testing, and system troubleshooting.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of recent structural modification experience and demonstrate the ability to utilize various forms of engineering and technical information such as modification drawings, engineering dispositions, technical orders, parts / kit lists.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of aircraft / maintenance safety, tool control, FOD, and quality programs / standards.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5 or more years of recent aircraft structural modification experience relative to previously mentioned position responsibilities.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- F-15 structural modification experience highly desired.
This position requires an active interim (or ability to obtain pre-start) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. (Interim pre-start, final post start)
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Previous aircraft structures modification work experience required.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.