To apply, CLICK HERE.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore, and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you will learn and grow while contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Lead Manufacturing Technology Analyst located in New Orleans, LA. The successful candidate will review engineering release documentation for new requirements specific to maturing program needs to Identify and determine correct sprat gun tools and their applications. These include but not limited to Mechanical Equipment: Hand held, Portable Distribution System, including Accessories for limited access applications. Write and document Equipment Use Manuals, help review and revise necessary engineering for shop utilization and configuration of these machines for use in preparation of precision spray application for Space Hardware and associated parts.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and determine correct tools for application of spray machines for TPS environment which include:
- Mechanical Equipment maintenance and repair knowledge
- Robotic Spray assist machines
- Selection of part and tools ready for production use
- Prepare training for individuals
- Develop, implement, and maintain spray units for each application of thermal spray
- Develop and fabricate breathing air hoses in support of reach application of spraying
- Develop and maintain equipment use manuals for use, maintenance and repair of spray equipment.
- Help train personnel in the use of such equipment
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree preferred from an accredited course of study or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience is required
- 5+ years of experience maintaining, repairing, and conducting preventive maintenance on commercial mechanical systems
- 5+ years of experience with propulsion thermal protection systems
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Manned Space Flight hardware
- Experience working ship side or liaison support
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
NASA Facility Access and Safety Sensitive:
This position requires the ability to obtain access to a National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) facility - U.S. Citizenship required. This is a sensitive/safety-sensitive position and is subject to NASA (DOT) random drug and alcohol testing.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.