To apply, CLICK HERE.
Job ID 00000192311Date posted 05/08/2020Location New Orleans, LouisianaCompany The Boeing Company
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Material Cost Analysis (MCA) is playing an increasingly important role in managing purchased item cost which represent the majority of our product’s expenses. We have an opening for a senior analyst to be a part of the Huntsville BDS MCA Team supporting the Missiles and Weapons and Systems, providing exposure to program leadership and a diverse customer base.
- Coordinates and interfaces with Finance, Supply Chain Management, Engineering and other functional organizations to support and analyze the material/supplier cost and schedule data for contracts and programs.
- Oversees the implementation of Major Subcontractors
- Preparation and maintenance of time-phased material-related dollar budget baselines, analyzing performance and supporting the development of Estimates at Complete (EAC).
- Present the Material EAC at Leadership Reviews.
- Maintains Sox EAC & Govt. EVM compliance for procured costs.
- Sustains the Priced Bill of Material post settlement, reconciling deliverables to supplier payments and accounting actuals, performing supplier invoice tracking and liquidation reconciliation and developing monthly material dollar expenditure forecasts.
- Provide leadership on various MCA projects and process improvements.
- Champions business partnering and communication with our program and other functions.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Experience with Material Cost Analysis or a combination of Material Cost Analysis, Material estimating, Finance, and/or Material Accounting experience.
- High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel (examples: formatting, creating spreadsheet, pivots, etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with senior executives, customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners
- Experience with process improvement
- Experience with material cost management, supply chain analysis, supply chain management or finance
- More than 3 years of experience working with Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- Willing and able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Proactive, work well within a team environment, and be willing to take the lead on team projects and goals.
- Flexibility, initiative, detail orientation, ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new areas are essential to successfully perform in this dynamic and exciting environment.
- Functioned in a leadership role (team lead, project manager)
- Skill with one or more financial systems (Cognos, EAS, MRP, CSPR)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No, this is not an export control position
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.