To apply, CLICK HERE.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore, and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you will learn and grow while contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior Numerical Control Programmer located in New Orleans, LA.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Participate with Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and core function to integrate technical numerical control solutions across multiple organizations
- Develop, identify and implement numerical programming for NC machining and robotic applications
- Develop and implement manufacturing plans related to NC programming
- Conduct producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements
- Assist in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and helps document numerical programming best practices
- Analyze design/build concepts to evaluate producible numerical control/build definitions
- Resolve technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule
- Coordinate and implement new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts
- Validate and ensure production readiness of solutions to complex problems. Implements lean principles and technologies
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree required from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in technical design and/or numerical control programming
- 5+ years of experience with CAD/CAM software
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience working ship side or liaison support
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+4 years' related work experience, 8 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
NASA Facility Access and Safety Sensitive:
This position requires the ability to obtain access to a National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) facility - U.S. Citizenship required. This is a sensitive/safety-sensitive position and is subject to NASA (DOT) random drug and alcohol testing.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.