To apply, CLICK HERE.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
• Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative UX solutions.
• Design and architect a modern highly responsive web-based user interface for Microservices based web application.
• Leverage the latest tools and techniques of web UI/UX Development spectrum.
• Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Develop the latest user-facing features using React.js, Angular, and/or Node.js.
• Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Mentor UI developers, which may include performing code reviews.
• Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability.
• Coordinate with back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Empower UI teams in following best coding standards.
• As a front-end developer, be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Skills in one or more frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap.
• Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS5, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Experience with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS.
• Experience in developing complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Experience with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, Mocha.
• Experience writing Section 508 compliant code is a plus.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Understanding of Java web application technology stack (core Java, spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST).
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, and continuous integration using Maven and Jenkins.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git/GitHub.
• Excellent conceptual and critical thinking capabilities.
• Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role.
• Clear written and verbal communications skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Application Development