To apply, CLICK HERE.
CGI is looking for Automation testers for our location in beautiful downtown Lafayette. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
Looking for career advancement?
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of a stable, growing organization with over $10 billion in annual revenue
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
• We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and much more.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for automating processes to evaluate, test and assess security controls, including implementation, operation and maintenance of a framework to continuously monitor and test technical controls.
• Supports security risk management activities and contributes to executive management reporting.
• Defines and documents standards for security controls management.
• Leads efforts to provide continuous monitoring of critical security controls safeguarding the company's information assets.
• Responsible for developing and executing maintainable automation tests for controls assurance, designing test plans for complex systems in accordance with overall testing strategy.
• Participate in the full life cycle of a project to design and execute automated test scripts. Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
• Ensures proper version control and configuration management of test objects developed and test environments used.
• Perform Data Integration by combining data residing in different sources and provide stakeholders with a unified view. Enhances monitoring systems used to detect and report control failures and security violations.
• Provides recommendations to enhance existing policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines to prevent the unauthorized use, release, modification, or destruction of data.
• Analyzes controls automation technologies and determines strengths and weaknesses of each and recommends the best cost-justified solution. Creates standard operating procedures and process workflows.
• Develops and produces monthly metrics for key performance indicators and key risk indicators. Assist in the creation of project status reports and provide regular updates to the management.
• Makes recommendations for continuous improvement of the companies' cybersecurity program. Maintains familiarity with industry trends and current security best-practices. Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 6+ years of Automation testing
• Strong organizational skills and ability to balance competing priorities
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, and willing to take on ownership and responsibility for assignments
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Detail and results oriented
• Works well under pressure, handling projects that have real-time high dependency and challenging business deadlines.
• Has excellent written and oral communications skills required to determine, document and present research findings, technical papers and training material (including design documents, specifications, architectural artifacts and diagrams, presentations).
• Drives the mentality of quality being owned by the entire team
- Test Planning & Implementation
- Test Case / Script Development