To apply, CLICK HERE.
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. CGI’s Lafayette center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel, and one of CGI’s seven onshore delivery centers. Located in the heart of downtown Lafayette, Louisiana, CGI’s Lafayette delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. The center provides a broad range of IT and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local markets. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. CGI Lafayette is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of."
To support our growing Salesforce capability, our CGI Lafayette Center is seeking to hire multiple business analysts, functional analysts or project managers interested in being trained as a Salesforce Administrator / Consultant. Selected candidates will go through a 12-week Salesforce boot camp upon hire. Upon completion of the boot camp, members will have earned multiple Salesforce certifications and gained experience through real-world application.
The Salesforce Developer-OnShore Delivery Team will rely on their growing technical skills and current experience to deliver cloud implementation, customization and development services to CGI's Salesforce customer base. This person will help the team to understand the client???s business needs and the technology value through Salesforce.
What you will be doing:
- Provide Salesforce custom software/ system development consulting services, in Salesforce projects.
- Participate in the solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites
- Participate in the assessment phase of the project by providing high level architectural design, research potential implementation road maps, conduct feasibility assessments for supporting external libraries
- Participate in the design phase by producing high level database design and supporting class structures around the design, high level architecture application and document use cases, database designs, functional and implementation requirements
- Deliver quality code to meet project timeline estimations
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Perform other duties when designated from time to time
Working knowledge and direct experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Skilled in multiple programming languages and user ability of application development tools, such as C+, JAVA, J2EE, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc
Understanding of data structures and understanding of data migration
General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
Strong problem solving skills
Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
Ability to recognize opportunities for new business
Work well in a team environment
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.