To apply, CLICK HERE.
CGI is looking for experienced Manual Software testers for our location in beautiful downtown Lafayette. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
Looking for career advancement?
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of a stable, growing organization with over $10 billion in annual revenue
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
• We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and much more.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for executing test plans, controls and testing applications for the organization using industry accepted testing methodologies and procedures.
• Responsible for the test planning, design and development of appropriate test cases for all areas of responsibility.
• Run test cases to certify builds, new features, etc. and evaluates usability and functionality.
• Completes comprehensive test conditions and test cases for system enhancements and new business products and processes.
• Validates test results, documents discrepancies and follows through with resolutions to ensure all issues are resolved.
• Reports progress of problem resolution to management. Identifies differences between organization standards and user applications.
• Suggests modifications to conform to standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 6+ years of Software Testing Experience
• Strong organizational skills and ability to balance competing priorities
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, and willing to take on ownership and responsibility for assignments
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Detail and results oriented
• Works well under pressure, handling projects that have real-time high dependency and challenging business deadlines.
• Has excellent written and oral communications skills required to determine, document and present research findings, technical papers and training material (including design documents, specifications, architectural artifacts and diagrams, presentations).
• Drives the mentality of quality being owned by the entire team
- Test Planning & Implementation
- Test Case / Script Development