To apply, CLICK HERE.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. CGI’s capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth.
CGI is seeking a Salesforce Consultant who will rely on their technical skills and current experience to perform implementation and customization services to CGI’s rapidly growing Salesforce customer base. This person is a key participant in the design, configuration and development of the Salesforce solution.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work closely with the team to meet deadlines and work around project constraints to design and develop the system, as changes and issues arise.
• Contribute to the detailed design and technology selection, especially Salesforce apps and features, providing inputs from their expertise, such as technology alignment and fit, best practices, and feasibility.
• Provide technical proficiency in Salesforce technologies used in the solution.
• Design and configure / develop components of the solution, following standards and best practices.
• Research and share information towards detailed Salesforce and technical decisions within the team, to ensure a technically sound and feasible solution.
• Compose and contribute to the set of artifacts needed to communicate Salesforce technical information for both the current team and future maintenance work.
• Assist in development of the Salesforce training plan and deliverables to increase user adoption; deliver the user training sessions
• Perform other duties, from time to time, as required by the project such as researching potential solutions, helping to define road maps, or conducting feasibility assessments for supporting AppExchange add-ons.
• Advocate for Salesforce best practices and standards and the implementation of technologies, comprising the solution
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least 3 years direct experience implementing Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud using Lightning Experience
• Strong implementation experience and understanding of Salesforce automation features (i.e. Flows, Process Builders, etc.)
• Strong experience in planning and implementing roles, profiles, permission sets, and other Salesforce security features such as 2-factor authentication and external identity providers.
• Experience evaluating, installing and configuring Salesforce App Exchange packages
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator OR Platform App Builder Certification
• Solid understanding of Salesforce object/data
• General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
• Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
• Work well in a team environment
Experience working with multiple Salesforce orgs
Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Working knowledge of Salesforce integration methods and concepts
Bachelors Degree and 3 years of experience
- Salesforce Administration
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.