To apply, CLICK HERE.
CGI is seeking a SharePoint Administrator/Developer to join our Applications Development and Maintenance team. We have been supporting our client’s large metropolitan Customer Relationship Management system, while working in an advanced technology environment. CGI serves our San Diego based client as the provider of application development and maintenance services for their 280 applications spanning 24 departments!
**We support the client from 8AM-5PM PST, who is located in San Diego, CA.
This career opportunity is in our CGI Lafayette, LA location, but can also be performed in our Wausau, WI or Belton, TX locations.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Support of the existing Microsoft SharePoint 2013 instance and applications and development of new SharePoint applications
• Support of strategic and legacy solutions in multiple SharePoint and content management projects
• Assist with customer support and serves as a resource to the departments and the organization for SharePoint related issues to support the account(s) business objectives
Should have expertise in Microsoft Enterprise Content Management and Collaboration technologies (SharePoint Portal Server / Windows SharePoint Services 2013 & 2016, Office 365, Microsoft SQL Server Database, Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services).
Should have working experience of Nintex workflows and form and knowledge of the DocAve solution.
We are seeking someone not only to configure, but also Administer the entire environment!
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! CGI is one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Manage multiple SharePoint projects/initiatives simultaneously
• Work with various business users to document functional requirements and use cases
• Produce technical architecture and design and develop SharePoint solutions based upon the approved functional requirements; work with support team for advanced development when necessary
• Work with users as the SharePoint SME to help structure new SharePoint sites and provide training on how to manage and effectively use SharePoint
• Provide break/fix support and assistance and fulfill service request submitted by end-users
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements
• Participate in the feature mapping to technical solution to the requirements from non-technical business users
• Communicate Conceptual and Detail Designs to Client and Development Team
• Strong customer interaction skills and ability to understand and document customer needs from a business solutions perspective
• Candidate should be able to provide solution for performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects
• Oversee the SharePoint server infrastructure, user access and application deployment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience with Nintex Workflows, Nintex Forms and InfoPath Forms
• Experience with SharePoint 2013, Nintex, and Office 365/SharePoint Online
• Experience with Migration from SharePoint On-Prem to SharePoint Online is highly desired
• Candidate must have managing SharePoint Farms, performing Farm Administrator activities and familiar with SharePoint Central Administration Portal
• Candidate should be comfortable in monitoring the SharePoint Servers for any issues and work with infrastructure team to resolve any server related issues
•Candidate must have ASP .NET and client web development (XML, XSL, ASP .NET, AJAX, HTML, Java Script) knowledge.
Proven knowledge and experience with: Waterfall and Agile methodologies Enterprise integration and software development patterns
Good communication skills
SharePoint: 3-5 years experience
Nintex Forms and Workflows: 3 years experience
Office 365: 3 years experience
DocAve Backup and Replicator Modules: 3 years experience
XML, XSL, ASP.Net, AJAX, HTML, Java Script: 3-5 years experience
SharePoint 2016 and/or SharePoint Online. Microsoft certifications desired
SharePoint API (Server + Client): 3 years experience
Workflow Foundation: 3 years experience
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services: 3 years experience
SharePoint Online: 3 years experience
C#: 3 years experience