To apply, CLICK HERE.
The Support Desk Manager will be providing Production Support and lead the Production Operations for the project. Joining as a Senior Member within the Production Operations Team, providing Leadership, Mentoring, and Direction to the assure structured, proactive, and quality software production operational support. The member will be leading a growing team of operation support professionals through a phased software rollout; assuring process and knowledge growth are correctly scaled for optimal cost efficiency and client satisfaction.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role would be but are not limited to:
Manage daily work, communication, morale and knowledge growth of production operation staff.
Organize and prioritize assigned workload.
Establish support schedule to assure adequate coverage for service hours.
Establish, document and audit standard processes to assure quality incident resolution and service level requirements.
Establish quality targets and metrics to assure efficient incident resolution and proactive risk management.
Establish and maintain automated production operational monitoring and reporting in support of quality incident resolution and stable production environment.
Assure client satisfaction with production operations through a structured, proactive and transparent metric based client communication plan.
Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism with client stakeholders, internal CGI stakeholders, and partnering teams to establish solid working relationships. Exhibit confidence and maturity in interactions with clients and senior members of the organization.
Contribute to improving production support and operations by actively responding to queries, handling complaints, performing risk based internal retrospectives and establishing quality process and templates.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Self-motivated and self-directed with the desire and work ethic to thrive and excel in this non-traditional work environment.
• Excellent listening, verbal, and particularly written communication skills in person and on the telephone.
• Rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building and clear expectation setting and communications for clients, as well as for and among teams and members.
• Ability to maintain a high level of availability and connectivity to management and other team members to keep abreast of and respond to customer or supported project team requirements.
• High degree of proactive responsiveness and ability to work collaboratively with other team members in supporting multiple clients.
• Focused attention to detail necessary to produce quality deliverables and maintenance support.
• Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
• Ability to work in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones
• Excellent organizational skill and strong initiative to help solve problems and eliminate roadblocks as well as embraces change with easy adaptation to changing priorities.
• Experience with application support, operational and maintenance processes.
• Experience and knowledge with Safe Agile leadership and KANBAN principals.
• General experience with Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration tools including JIRA
• General experience with help desk tools possibly including ServiceNow or BMC Remedy
• Momentum application knowledge
• Knowledge of federal contracting/acquisition processing, procedures and regulations
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.