Champion Home Builders Inc.
Job Title: Inside Sales Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary Assist the Sales Manager and Salesmen in daily operation or activities involving the Marketing and Sales Programs by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer all overflow calls for Zone Managers.
- When Salesmen not available take customer orders and/or change orders as needed.
- Compiles information on the Marketing and Sales Department for the quarterly newsletter.
- Keep photographs of homes and new options updated, as well as the Champion websites with the series and model information for new dealers. Responsible for all schematics sent to retailers.
- Organize arrangements for Foundation and Retail meetings.
- Types, faxes, and mails correspondence for the department.
- Checks accounts receivables for past dues monies. Reports problems to Sales Manager.
- Demonstrates products and points out salable features.
- Answers questions concerning products such as price, credit terms, and durability.
- Forwards orders to manufacturer.
- Promotes products at trade shows and conferences.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required, and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Pays attention to detail
- Sales support and customer service experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize
- Extreme organization