To apply, CLICK HERE.
Optimal Field Services, is looking to add an experienced Document Control to our team in Geismar, LA. The Document Controller for Optimal Field Services serves as the primary clerical representative for field execution, quality control and quality assurance purposes. This individual manages documents transmitted through Client’s electronic database specific to Optimal and Subcontractor Quality Control and Field Execution. The Document Controller does other clerical duties as assigned by the Site Quality Control Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter quality Nonconformance data reports into the Client electronic document control database.
- Receives Client transmittals of revised P&IDs / DWGs / ISOs, other Project specific execution and quality documents from Client through electronic document control database and transmits to applicable Optimal Department.
- Maintains RFI Log and transmits RFI / FCOs to Client.
- Maintains electronic DWG / ISO log with issue and revision dates.
- Updates quality or execution documents as directed by the Site / Project Manager and/or Quality Control Manager.
- Maintains proper documentation as needed for material test reports (MTRs), receiving / in-process and final inspection reports.
- Responsible for maintenance and final transmittal of System Turnover Packages to Client.
- Other duties as needed and assigned by the Site Quality Control Manager.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DOCUMENT CONTROLLER:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook is preferred.
- Experience in Turn Around and New Construction Project environments.
- Epicor experience preferred.
- Performs quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Crest Industries believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard for race, color, citizenship, national or ethnic origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.