To apply, CLICK HERE.
Beta Engineering is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This position can work remotely. The Electrical Engineer will oversee Electrical Engineers and Electrical Engineering Technicians through design, interpretation, application and documentation of drawings, schematics and diagrams. The EE is tasked with ensuring that their team’s designs, and applications, are completed to code and standards set forth by the appropriate authoritative bodies.
- Performs quality work within deadlines without direct supervision.
- Interacts professionally with other employees and customers.
- Works effectively as a leader on all assigned projects.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics in all client relationships and communications.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor and teams regarding designs, concerns, studies or tests
- Desires to participate in continued education and training
- Overnight travel to active job sites
- Must have clean driving record as use of company vehicles is a requirement of position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all engineering responsibilities and activities
- Delegates engineering responsibilities and activities within their team
- Leads the design and checking processes
- Manages the day-to-day activities of schedule and design
- Maintains design standards and training guidelines
- Coordinates and problem solves issues between design teams and departments
- Answers technical questions posed by construction managers, field staff, project managers, customers and their representatives.
- Recognizes and recommends methods to improve every customer’s experience.
- Travels periodically to both customer offices for project meetings and to job sites for construction visits.
- Provides input on organizational structure, employee performance, continuing education, employee development and disciplinary actions
- Assures team members and themselves adhere to and practice the Beta core competencies and Beta principle
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- PE is required; any state is acceptable
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of all or some of the following applications are preferred: AutoCAD, Microstation, CDEGS grounding software, AcSELerator Quickset, Enervista, CYMCAP, SKM, LitePro, ETAP
Crest Industries believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard for race, color, citizenship, national or ethnic origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)