Crest Industries is looking for an ERP System Administrator to join our team in Pineville, LA. The ERP Administrator's role will deal specifically with the ERP system, specifically Epicor, implemented in the business units, and their related technologies and applications. Must be proficient in application administration and maintenance, as well as supporting enhancements to the ERP applications and their related integrations. Must be able to work with functional business process owners and other technical team members for a given requirement or process. Capable of monitoring and executing actions necessary to maintain a stable environment for business critical applications.
Execution and Results
- Develop technical solutions, integrates supporting technologies and manages the solution life cycle.
- Work with ERP Technical representatives, and other technical support services to help diagnose, fix, and prevent any and all ERP IT issues. Serve as the liaison between the business units and the software vendor’s technical support teams to address any issues that cannot be resolved in-house.
- Provide level one and level two technical support to the business process owners / SME’s and users.
- Assist in researching, planning, and recommending to Executives system and software choices to satisfy the organization’s business requirements.
- Accountable for the implementation of system modifications and expansions, new systems and releases.
- Assist in developing design considerations, cost analyses, and execution time-lines.
- Accountable for disaster recovery / business continuity for these systems – including regular disaster recovery tests to prove recoverability and to benchmark time to recover.
- Accountable to implement and support appropriate tools that allow for daily monitoring of systems, timely and appropriate response to alarms, system tuning to maintain / improve performance.
- Accountable for security at the system level and at the user level.
- Participates in on-call support rotation outside of normal business hours.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with an ERP system
- 2+ years of experience with SQL server
- 2+ years of experience in application implementation including design, build, test, and deployment.
- 2+ years of experience with Crystal Reports, including administration and report design
- 3+ years of experience in a Microsoft Windows environment
- 1+ years of experience with C# programming language
- 1+ years of level 1 and/or 2 workstation tech support experience
- Hands on experience in documentation and version control
- Good written and verbal communication skills / ability to discuss technical objectives to non-technical user community
- Team player with good interpersonal/customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience in system administration of Epicor (including setting up new users, determining and documenting appropriate permissions and approvals, ETL logins, basic login and navigation training)
- Reporting experience, including Crystal Reports, SSRS, SQL/Vantage BAQs (Business Activity Queries), Epicor RDDs (Report Data Definitions)
- 2+ years of experience with Epicor customizations including UI customizations, BAQs/Dashboards, BPMs
- Programming background, C# and .NET preferred
- Good understanding of processes and their dependencies within an ERP application: financial, engineering, purchasing, inventory management, manufacturing operations
- Experience in ERP implementation including design, build, test, and deployment
Crest Industries believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard for race, color, citizenship, national or ethnic origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.