We are searching for a Field Accountant who will be responsible for various project related timekeeping and AR activities. Job duties may include verifying billable time according to contract language, invoicing for approved billable hours and expenses, collecting data and producing accurate cost reports, tracking and invoicing approved change orders or other contract modifications, and setting up as well as closing out projects.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
* Be available for travel
* Have strong computer skills, especially with MS Office Suite
* Have a minimum of 1 year experience using Track software
* Shows strong attention to detail
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Possesses excellent time management and work prioritization skills
* Conducts oneself in a professional and mature manner
Candidates must have at least 1 years experience in a timekeeping role, understand project cost protocols, and must have a TWIC card.
Crest Industries believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard for race, color, citizenship, national or ethnic origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.