To apply, CLICK HERE.
DIS-TRAN Steel in Pineville, LA is looking for an IT Programmer to join our team. The IT Programmer will maintain DIS-TRAN Steel’s software programs. This role will provide quality coding solutions for a complex operating system. The IT Programmer is a self-motivated individual who is passionate about software building. This role also collaborates with their team to produce high functioning software.
- Technical and Functional Skills
- Achieves Goals and Results
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Process Optimization
- Interpersonal Savvy/Relationships
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transforms software designs into high functioning code
- Working knowledge of C# programming
- Tests code to verify that it produces the desired results.
- Modifies code to ensure superior program operation.
- Debugs existing program’s code
- Continual participation in incorporating software into higher level systems.
- Creates software user guides for employees with detailed instructions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or a related field
- Software development experience preferred
- Background in C# required
- Noticeable ability to discover and correct errors in code
- Excellent concentration ability, detail oriented, and a critical thinker
Crest Industries is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Crest Industries is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request information regarding reasonable accommodation, contact your Human Resource Business Partner.