Crest Industries is looking to add to the Program Office in Pineville, LA. Our role of Program Officer I requires leading through influence and driving key projects and initiatives.
The Program Officer I role requires the individual to be highly flexible with varied responsibilities that are typically project-based. The responsibilities include formulating processes, continuous improvement, system integrations and improvements, general operations, developing metrics, and data analytics; such responsibilities are diverse in nature and cannot be classified in any one functional area of management or administration. This individual coaches (leads through influence) the business units while planning, directing, or coordinating operational activities and is involved in leading the development and execution of the company’s long term strategy to ensure company visions are achieved.
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Business Insight
- Drives Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Instills Trust
- Manages Ambiguity
ADDITIONAL LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Strategic Mindset
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Builds Effective Teams
- Drives Vision and Purpose
- Integrity and Values: Demonstrates the core values and purpose of Crest Industries
- Customers – Service
- Question everything – Prove it to yourself – Find a better way
- Treat people like family – Respect and dignity
- Challenging work – Deliver the impossible
- Honesty – Trust – Integrity
- Supports Vision / Business OGSM: Communicates clearly and drives strategy through departments and teams; enables communication and is transparent. Works with leadership teams to execute and convey targets, prioritization, progress, and cost / profitability accurately in support of the business unit and Crest’s overall vision. Holds an execution mindset and a bias toward action - campaigns for achievement and growth.
- Builds Effective Relationships: Relates comfortably with people across levels, functions, and culture. Builds strong rapport and engages input from others constantly and listens with empathy and concern. Builds long-term relationships and partnerships.
- Self and Organizational Development: Maintains and expands upon expertise of the industry and is adaptable, agile, and emotionally adept. Establishes credibility throughout Crest as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges. Exhibits a strong commitment to continual learning and education to support agile teams responsive to market opportunities and conditions. Leads and coaches others.
- Process Mapping and Analysis / Efficiencies: Partners with business units or operating groups to understand the vision for the future state of operations. Gains full understanding of processes, flows, and programs that build an operating system and works with the team to establish and integrate structures and tools to allow for a fully optimized workflow and system. Works with internal partners and external vendors to map, develop, implement, and optimize modules, programs, and systems. Recommends and helps teams to implement process efficiencies or new processes.
- Operational and / or Supply Chain Management: Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge how work gets done in our environments, including business operations and supply chain. Continuously asks questions to gain a deep understanding of the business.
- Data and Metrics: Partners with the business units to support in the development of data and metrics reporting in order to gain knowledge into business operations, efficiencies, and work processes. Drives the organization to effectively utilize systems to create efficiencies and provide meaningful data and metrics to support the organization.
- Business Finances and Expenditures: Works with the business units to understand budget needs and constraints when promoting new initiatives or process changes. Understands what makes a difference to the bottom line and pushes this knowledge throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, or a related field with at least three years of applied experience is required. Experience beyond the requirement may be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
- Experience leading others through influence is required.
- Must have experience driving key projects and initiatives.
- Must portray strong leadership potential and the want to increase through broad leadership experiences.
- A broad scope of past experiences is required, including exposure to the following areas: operations, work process, programs, system development, optimization, and integration.
- It is essential that this individual has a high level of trust and integrity.
Crest Industries believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard for race, color, citizenship, national or ethnic origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.