To apply, CLICK HERE.
As the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology, DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing systems and equipment. Verifies and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Resolves customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance. Assists in investigating and resolving complex installations and maintenance matters of significance.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
- Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs analysis and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of field support experience
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Good interpersonal skills to work with customers and other unit personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve hardware and equipment problems
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require weekend work
- May require shift work