To apply, CLICK HERE.
Requisition ID :
Posting Date :
Health Care Services Group
Job Family :
Baton Rouge, LA US
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with gathering and/or validating patient data such as demographics, medication history and patient consent.
- Supports 24x7 patient care management services via patient outreach center leveraging telephone, text, or video communications. Manages required timekeeping processes and facilitates associated reporting.
- Implements comprehensive patient care plans, including guidance on establishing attainable treatment goals that are closely monitored to gauge progress.
- Ensures continuity of care with a practitioner or member of the care team. Provides follow-up services after a health event to ease patient transitions among healthcare providers and facilities.
- Provides process improvement suggestions to management to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of company products and solutions.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. plus active credentials as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field preferred
- Four or more years of experience as a certified medical assistant
- Experience working with medical procedures and techniques
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material private