To apply, CLICK HERE.
We are seeking consulting professionals experienced with ForgeRock Identity Platform to support a US-Based IAM delivery team with Access Management development activities. Also serves clients as a subject matter expert in general areas of security as well as one or more of the following practice areas:
- Delivers ForgeRock based Access Management services:
- Advanced Authentication and Authorization to web pages, applications and webservices
- Integration with identity repositories such as LDAP Directories, Databases, RADIUS, Windows Authentication, MFA or other standard-based access management systems
- Custom Authentication Modules and Tree Nodes
- Single Sign-On
- Standards-Based Federation (SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect 1.0)
- Protection of Web Applications through Web Agents, Java Agents or Identity Gateway
- Installation, integration and deployment of the ForgeRock Identity Platform in client environments.
- Design and implement Authentication Modules and Chains, Nodes and Trees, Authentication levels, Multi-factor, Single Sign-on.
- Coding and scripting of custom Authentication Modules, Tree Nodes, and Policy Conditions.
- Experience using ForgeRock’s REST API.
- Deploy large scale implementations using cloud services.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing and debugging.
- ForgeRock AM, DS and IG v4.x and upwards (IM is a plus)
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience Federated integrations (SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect 1.0)
- Experience with Databases (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Familiarity with Directories (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Experience with installing and configuring software in Windows and Linux platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills with regards to requirements, design, architecture, testing and support services guidance.
- Experience in a full time ForgeRock design & implementation position in diverse and complex commercial or government environments.
- Demonstrated experience of leading teams of implementers on diverse and complex projects
- Demonstrated presentation skills, able to articulate and present to a wide audience from technical to the board room
- Demonstrated experience of contributing to IT Security projects