To apply, CLICK HERE.
A senior security professional who leads or as a member of a team aids clients in the implementation of business and technology solutions and conducts assessments in conformance with various regulations and standards. Also serves clients as a subject matter expert in general areas of security as well as Governance and Risk Compliance. Participates with sales members in seeking new clients and maintaining established clients. Contributes to the improvement of the security practice and mentors new team members.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and / or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Engages in peer-to-peer dialogue with clients about their industry and their situation
- Opens new discussions and builds new opportunities with clients
- Constructs the overall transformation roadmap for the client
- Builds strong rapport with clients creating respect and trust
- Opens new relationship opportunities within the client environment
- Understands how to construct and gain agreement for business cases
- Selects appropriate tools available to develop and validate business cases including lifetime costing
- Shapes and influences client attitudes to outcomes and key benefits for both the client and HP
- Plan and lead delivery of workshops and facilitated client events
- Develop MOC work streams and lead the implementation of MOC activities acting as the change consultant for the client
- Ability to propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using a combination of DXC standardized and customized services
- Shapes approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realizing benefits at a program level
- Creates proposal describing the DXC solution and the associated value proposition, ensuring knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed
- Determine the required services and contributions for the practice and ensure there is a resource plan in place to meet these demands
- Build relationships and alignment between other partners and groups within DXC
- Assist the other practices and leadership in planning activities for the practices
- Prepare to oversee the development, delivery and maintenance of business and technology solutions, to includes the creation and or update of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines for clients
- Clearly able to brief senior executives on threats in their current environment and industry
- Remain up to date with the latest security threats and trends
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Five years experience in commercial or public sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Be a credible leader, manager and a strong team player
- Relevant certifications, such as, CISSP
- US Driver's License