To apply, CLICK HERE.
Elmer Chocolate of Ponchatoula, LA is seeking a highly motivated full-time Machine Operator / Cook Trainee to work in our state of the art chocolate manufacturing facility. We are currently offering a $300 sign on bonus to qualified new employees starting before July 31, 2020 (rules and restrictions apply). We also offer medical benefits, paid vacation, a 401k plan, and uniforms. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply today!
ABOUT ELMER CHOCOLATE Since 1855, Elmer Chocolate has been a leading candy and snack manufacturer in the Gulf South. Originally known for Heavenly Hash® and Gold Brick®, today the family-owned business is recognized as the second largest heart box chocolates manufacturer in the USA.
Click here for Elmer Chocolate video.
At our climate controlled chocolates factory, there are many opportunities to learn and grow. We are a company where you can start at the Candy Associate level and grow as we promote from within. We all enjoy working together as a team using the latest technology to create and package our delectable treats.
Candy Associate Sr.
(Machine Operator/Cook Trainee)
(Night Shift 3pm to 3am, Monday thru Saturday, Four Days per Week, Alternating Days Off)
- Operate, monitor and adjust the candy cooking processes.
- Adjusting parameters according to specifications.
- Operate and perform changes on Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Take samples of product for testing.
- Assist mechanics with minor repairs and adjustments.
- Operate manual and electric pallet jacks.
- Run CIP equipment (clean in place).
- Prepare reports in excel.
- Set up, clean, and sanitize candy kitchen equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 18 years or older.
- Experience with computer operating systems.
- Basic Excel knowledge.
- Ability to follow and read instructions.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and problem solve.
- Experience in industrial production lines plus.
- Team player. Pass drug test.
What Elmer Chocolate Offers:
- Competitive wage
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Climate controlled environment
- Full time
- Overtime available
- And much more
To apply please visit
Elmer Chocolate is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a disabled veteran or other veteran or military status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected by class status.
This organization participates in E-verify.
Please No Agencies