To Apply, CLICK HERE.
Elmer Chocolate of Ponchatoula, LA is seeking a highly motivated full-time Housekeeping Associate to work in our state of the art chocolates packaging department. This position offers a competitive wage with weekly pay starting at $8/hr and increasing rapidly to $10/hr with good performance and attendance. We also offer medical benefits, paid vacation, a 401k plan, and uniforms. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply today!
ABOUT ELMER CHOCOLATE Since 1855, Elmer Chocolate has been a leading candy and snack manufacturer in the Gulf South. Originally known for Heavenly Hash® and Gold Brick®, today the family-owned business is recognized as the second largest heart box chocolates manufacturer in the USA.
Click here for Elmer Chocolate video
At our climate controlled chocolates factory, there are many opportunities to learn and grow. We are a company where you can start at the Line Associate level and grow as we promote from within. We all enjoy working together as a team using the latest technology to create and package our delectable treats.
(Day Shift 5:00am - 3:00pm, Monday thru Friday)
- Keeps working areas in production departments of candy manufacturing plant in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans hallways, floors, carpets, rugs, restrooms, locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- 18 years or older.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, and walk for an extended period, as the job requires.
- Ability to follow and read instructions.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and problem solve.
- Able to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Team player.
- Pass drug test.
What Elmer Chocolate Offers:
- Competitive wage
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Climate controlled environment
- Full time
- Overtime available