To Apply, CLICK HERE
Elmer Chocolate is seeking a highly motivated professional Maintenance Technician for our Chocolate Packaging Systems.
Elmer Chocolate is a family owned business and the second largest heart box chocolates manufacturer in the USA. We manufacture seasonal chocolates including a variety of confections and snacks, some of which are Heavenly Hash Eggs®, Gold Brick Eggs® and Pecan Eggs®.
Click here for Elmer Chocolate video
Maintenance Technician / Robotics
Chocolate Packaging Systems
(Night Shift 3pm to 1am, Monday to Thursday with flexibility for training during day shift)
- Maintain, repair, install, troubleshoot, inspect and modify manufacturing equipment (mechanical and electrical).
- Perform equipment changeovers for various product sizes on various packaging machinery.
- Assess needs in regards to maintenance, spare parts, modernization, improvement of process.
- Train operators.
- 2 year program in manufacturing engineering technology or equivalent with emphasis on mechanical/electric or 2 year program in automation/robotics.
- 2 years of experience with repair, and maintenance of food processing equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical skills.
- Electronic skills a plus.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and problem solve.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient software skills, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- 18 years of age.
- Pass drug test
What Elmer Offers:
- Competitive wage
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Climate controlled environment
- Full time
- Overtime available