Elmer Chocolate is seeking a highly motivated and reliable Tank Room Attendant to work in our state of the art chocolates manufacturing facility. You will be responsible for receiving & inventorying bulk raw materials to ensure quality of our products.
Since 1855, Elmer Chocolate has been a leading candy and snack manufacturer in the Gulf South. Originally known for Heavenly Hash® and Gold Brick®, today the family-owned business is recognized as the second largest heart box chocolates manufacturer in the USA.
Click here for Elmer Chocolate video
Tank Room Attendant
(Monday - Thursday, 3:30am to 1:00pm, and Friday, 3:00 am to 5:00am - longer if truck delivery)
- Inventory all tanks daily and record tank measurements.
- Receive all loads of liquid materials.
- Monitor room heaters.
- Maintain cleanliness of tank room.
- Wash and sanitize all tools and utensils.
- Keep tanks clean and sanitary.
- Reports needed repairs.
- Perform QA Lab Technician duties, as assigned.
- High School education or GED.
- Reading, interpreting signs and short correspondence, shipping documents, and memos.
- Able to use laser measure device.
- Basic math skills, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Able to identify, evaluate and problem solve.
- Team player.
- Must be capable of sitting or standing or walking for twelve hours with no limitations on "normal" bending, lifting, climbing stairs, or stooping.
- Able to work in high heat and humidity (105°F - 110ºF)
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Pass drug screen.
What Elmer Chocolate Offers:
- Competitive wage
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation