To apply, CLICK HERE.
POSITION SUMMARY (Materials)
Effectively receive materials in at the site, pull materials for production, keep the yard area clean and organized. Provide accurate information to various departments impacted by the receiving and pulling of materials.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Comply and ensure compliance with safety and environmental guidelines and regulations.
• Confirm accuracy of material being delivered.
• Confirm accuracy of material being pulled and delivered to production bays.
• Assist in the development of relevant processes and procedures.
• Address material shorts as requested by Material Control.
• Assist with material reconciliations at job closeouts as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Safely operate any manual handling equipment required to perform responsibilities.
• Use proper stacking and pulling processes.
• Safely utilize ramp to load and unload materials.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Material Handler I: 1 year of relevant experience
Material Handler II: 2-3 years of relevant experience
Material Handler II: 3 plus years of relevant experience
Computer Skills: Not Applicable
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required
Other Requirements: Ability to pass forklift training; Knowledge of piping materials (visual and descriptions)
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this position.
Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Kneel
10 lbs or less
Over 100 lbs
12 lbs or less
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.