To apply, CLICK HERE.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the full analysis of assigned projects’ supply and demand for the Material Services Group, and in turn, determine which actions are necessary to meet the projects material demands. To successfully accomplish this, an analyst must be able to lead a group of Material Technicians to assist the analyst with a variety of supporting functions. This position requires, among other things, knowledge of how assigned projects are priced, how contracts are structured, and knowledge of piping material ASTM’s and methods of construction. Effective planning, accuracy and leadership skills are required; as decisions in this group have a direct impact to the project’s bottom line and schedule.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Delegate and prioritize a team with other Analyst leads.
- Report on and be able to speak to the overall material status of assigned project(s)
- Identify and quantify material requirements for fabrication from isometrics and/or client material lists
- Coordinate with the project team and client to identify the scope of supply and proper material specifications
- Ensure materials are ordered to meet the correct ASTM and project specific requirements, as directed by the client’s specifications
- Attend and contribute to client led project status meetings and explain Material Services’ status on assigned project(s).
- Perform material requirements planning to track and address project needs
- Perform essential root cause analysis to proactively determine solutions to future issues
- Perform job close research to assign material surplus accurately. Determine if any monies must be credited back to the client resulting from erroneous material charges. Assist in presenting the findings to the client with the project manager
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree.
Experience: Three years in any area of the pipe fabrication industry is preferred. Piping material knowledge.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel, J.D. Edwards, Plant 3D, SmartPlant Spoolgen
Certifications & Licenses: