To apply, CLICK HERE.
The primary purpose of this position is to work in close collaboration with Materials Services Analysts to ensure materials are being identified for requisition. Other supporting functions are listed below.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Perform material take-offs from isometrics or run IDF/PCF files for obtain a bill of material extract.
- Perform various checks to ensure accuracy
- Build and maintain project specifications in drafting software for detailing in accordance with project documentation
- Upload and check spool bills of material into the materials management system for reservation
- Document control and filing
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma preferred
Experience: 0-1 year of relevant work experience
Computer Skills: Microsoft Suite. Must be able to type efficiently