To apply, CLICK HERE.
Clerical position consisting of data entry, verifying accuracy of paperwork on items delivered, addressing issues immediately with vendor and/or internal department managers, assisting material yard foremen with issues pertaining to deliveries, maintain filing system, copying, and scanning
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
To accomplish this successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Input material receipts into JDE system
• Verify accuracy of all paperwork pertaining to delivery
• Address any issues pertaining to delivery with vendor and/or internal department managers
• Process Material Test Reports (MTR’s)
• Printing of bar code labels for material
• Assist yard foremen with issues pertaining to deliveries
• Maintain a document as well as a visual board of the material yard locations
• Maintain filing system
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED); Preferred
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in pipe fabrication field
Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office and JD Edwards
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required
Other Requirements: Knowledge of piping materials (visual & descriptions)
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this position.
Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Kneel
10 lbs or less
Over 100 lbs
12 lbs or less
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.