To apply, CLICK HERE.
GDIT is seeking a Systems Analyst to support an on-going human services program. The Systems Analyst will support the operations and maintenance of a case management application through the systems development lifecycle. The analyst will work with business and product owners and data analysts to design, build, test, and implement application functionality using a low-code, model-driven application development platform. The analyst will work with owners for user documentation and support, including training and transitions activities. This position will report to the product owner.
- Operate and maintain a case management application using low code application development platform.
- Manage the upgrade and enhancement of existing application.
- Work with product owner, business owners, and data analysts to develop specifications for enhancements and reporting needs.
- Work with data analysts and content teams to collect the requirements and business rules for the desired enhancements and reports
- Write SQL extract queries for the required data as needed
- Implement enhancements using declarative models utilizing a no/low-code platform.
- Create user documentation and presentations
- Support ongoing training for application users
- Serve as the technical point of contact and provide technical support for application users
- Assist data analysts with reporting needs
- Work with the vendor or internal GDIT teams to troubleshoot any platform issues
- Provide recommendations to streamline and improve current business processes.
Requires BS/BA degree
Requires BA/BS with at least 2 years of experience in working with web-based applications with a relational database management systems.
Experience with the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Proficient user of SQL, MS Office (Excel)
Experience in building and managing relational databases (MS Access, SQL Server, etc.)
Excellent analytical and writing skills
Strong verbal communication skills
Highly motivated and collaborative
Preferred experience/knowledge of cloud environments (AWS)
Preferred past experience in Human Service systems and workflows
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.