To apply, CLICK HERE
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
PUBLIC TRUST: OTHER
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading the call center process while providing proactive monitoring in support of meeting our customer’s needs. This role will act as a liaison and coordinate internal efforts to obtain issue resolution for reported escalated issues that have a significant impact on the business relationship or affect productivity. The CSM will also be responsible for supporting management and staff to reduce the amount of escalations and improve customer satisfaction. Additionally, the role will aid the call center team with system enhancements including design, testing, and implementation of new applications. The CSM will also support any additional call center activities as needed
- Lead, coach and manage teams on a daily basis to improve customer service, efficiency and technical aptitude
- Maintain day to day service desk operations; accountable for overall adherence of defined SLAs and ensure team commitment of outlined key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Motivate, coach, train and mentor team members
- Continually improve best practices and service desk processes to provide exceptional customer service and deliverables
- Provide team leadership establishing internal procedures, ticketing, and escalation standards to ensure prompt resolution to incidents and service requests
- Lead staff, including recruitment, supervision, assignments, and career development
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures and ensures their conformance with organizational goals and company/customer objectives. Recommends improvements to enhance system performance or efficiencies.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS, 5+ years experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.