To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: LESS THAN 10%
PUBLIC TRUST: OTHER
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
The Cyber Security Analyst:
- Works with System Administrators using Remote Access Software to deploy software based security solutions in a variety of Enterprise Environments (Endpoint Antivirus/Firewall).
- Trains System Administrators on security solutions and provides security focused best practice recommendations.
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
- Ensures system security needs established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
- May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on current and new projects to address operational scalability, redundancy, efficiency, and time to market.
- Bachelors plus 5 years or more or relative experience in progressive Information Technology (IT) experience, including at least 3 yrs experience working across the Windows enterprise platforms from concept to implementation, such as Windows Servers, Windows 7 desktops, AD, etc.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Enterprise Software Deployment Projects (COTS products)
- Endpoint Antivirus and Firewall Experience
- System Documentation (SOP documents, COOP documents, System Diagrams, Work Instructions, SSP documentation, etc.)
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.