To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
Job Description Summary:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an experienced Cyber Services Delivery Manager joining our team activities. At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
As a Cyber Services Delivery Manager within Technology Shared Services (TSS), you will lead a growing team of cyber security professionals supporting multiple customers across Department of Defense (DoD), federal, state, and local agencies. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, directing, leading, and coordinating solution delivery activities for customers and program segments.
Location: Bossier City, LA and Texas
- Provide leadership and oversight to cyber delivery team and ensure alignment to customer requirements
- Plan, direct, lead and coordinate all activities of service delivery through all phases of a program from inception through completion
- Manage the contract deliverables for multiple accounts in various market segments while ensuring customer satisfaction, program profitability, and revenue growth
- Partner with TSS leadership and team to manage the business relationship with external customers while seeking out new opportunities for business growth
- Support TSS leadership and team in the review of proposals to determine success criteria, goals, time-frame budget limitations and procedures for accomplishing tasks, staffing requirements and resource allocation within the program objectives
- Continually monitor program status / success / outcome(s) and communicates regularly with applicable stakeholders
- BA / BS or equivalent industry experience or more years of related experience in a management/lead role and 5 years minimum experience.
- 8 or more years of related experience in a management/lead role
- 4 or more years preferred in program management delivering and supporting internal and external customers
- Interim or Active DoD Secret Clearance (With the ability to achieve Top Secret)
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, PMP or other management level security certifications
- Knowledge of IT domains that may include software development, IT infrastructure services, cloud, cyber security, networking and data management services
- Experience with technical leadership and project management
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Ability to effectively engage prospective customers to build trust and relationships, clearly communicate solutions and concepts, and influence action
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across the organization
- Ability to self-educate across a variety of IT security related subjects
- Possess sound analytical problem solving and excellent communications skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.