To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
GDIT Technology Shared Services is looking for a programmer to support multiple programs in the field of data analytics. This position will play a major role in strengthening and modernizing relief support for various government customers.
The duties of this position include:
• Performing hands-on work with complex data analysis, report and dashboard development BI tools like Tableau, etc.
• Understanding the business processes, the underlying data, and cross-cutting data sets for various government systems.
• Ability to identify disparate data sources and manipulate this data in a SQL Data warehouse
• Ability to manipulate data for analytical purposes and create briefing slides that visualize data and provide analytical results
• Supporting dissemination and distribution of data and reports. Perform data validation and quality assurance, as needed.
• Supporting data analysis to study outliers and to understand the health of new programs within the customer unit.
• Ensuring timely delivery of reports, and manage conflicting priorities and customer expectations.
• Documenting the requirements or user-stories or unmet data needs
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience
- Skilled in one or more areas of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Decision Support or Business Analysis is required.
- Experience working in and Agile development environment
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience creating interactive prototypes
- Experience communicating with technical product managers and development staff
- A basic understanding of data transforms, data visualization, and Cloud use cases
- Ability to perform under pressure and handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing form
- Work independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
- Ability to secure and maintain a SECRET security clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.