To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
PUBLIC TRUST: OTHER
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
As a Workforce Management Analyst with GDIT you will have the opportunity to assist in a help desk and contact center environment while managing the responsiblities for all WFM related tasks within the Fulfillment department. Key responsibilities will include forecasting and scheduling functions, as well real-time (intra-day) management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage
- Preparing intra-day reports on staff attendance and adherence
- Communicating with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards
- Maintaining running report of attendance incidents.
- Providing real-time monitoring and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to achieve business objectives
- Performing continual analysis of current performance and conducting real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans to achieve business objectives for a multi-site operation
- Monitoring attendance and schedule adherence
- Processing schedule change requests
- Processing management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.)
- Using accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction
- Collaborating with management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicating and working with staff members, management and external partners.
- Performing other related duties as required or assigned
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
As an ideal candidate for this role, YOU have:
- An ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making
- An ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- An ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures
- An ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time
- An ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of related experience
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience utilizing strong quantitative, analytical, and technical aptitude skills in a business environment
- 1-2 years or more of experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting). IEX, NICE, Avaya Workforce Platform, inContact preferred
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.