To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
PUBLIC TRUST: BI FULL 6C (T4)
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has opportunities for motivated, customer service oriented professionals to support the Department of Education (ED) Pivot-I Program. The ED is undertaking modernization of their environment and support, and GDIT will provide technical support and services for ED on this new modernization effort. Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women supporting education in one of the most exciting service desk modernization programs as a Help Desk Support Analyst at our Bossier City location.
As a Help Desk Support Analyst with GDIT, your typical day will include:
- Resolving technical problems and answering queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems
- Diagnosing, identifying, isolating, and analyzing problems utilizing historical database records
- Routing calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialist when appropriate
- Maintaining and updating records and tracking databases
- Alerting management to recurring problems and patterns of problems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of related experience
- HDI-SCA certification or ability and willingness to obtain w/i 180 days of hire
- CompTIA A+ certification or ability and willingness to obtain w/i 180 days of hire
- ITIL Foundations v4 certification or ability and willingness to obtain w/i 180 days of hire
- Associate's degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years of related experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.