To apply, CLICK HERE.
General Dynamics Information Technology desires to hire a Service Desk Incident and Problem Analyst to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Enterprise Service Desk Modernization Program at our state-of-the-art facilities in Bossier City, LA.
As an Incident and Problem Manager you will utilize your problem solving, root cause analysis, and process improvement skills to ensure services provided by GDIT operates to the expectations of the Department of Veterans Affairs as an integral part of our team of dedicated men and women supporting our Veterans in one of the most important Enterprise Service Desk Modernization programs! In this role you will:
- Work closely in collaboration with the internal and external service providers to define and understand Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Operational Support models
- Coordinate closely with service providers for ongoing Operational Readiness
- Evaluate and review service performance and technical information provided by the service suppliers
- Assess operational health to identify trends and make recommendations to avoid adverse impact to SLA’s
- Collaborate with teams to resolve service impediments impacting service performance.
- Develop presentations and deliver information to wide ranging audiences up to and including executive level leadership
- Provide meaningful reporting to track service delivery and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure the smooth implementation of change into the production environment by delivering multiple ITIL disciplines and helping ensure they are followed
- Manage any priority incidents, including communication to the business, facilitating root cause analysis and resolution.
- Ensure cohesive high quality service delivery by working closely with other IT teams across the enterprise
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2 or more years of Incident Management Experience
- Proven ability to communicate information, verbally and written, at all levels of contact
- Experience working with business processes and functions with an exceptional attention to detail
- Expert knowledge with standard Incident, Problem and Change Management processes as defined by ITIL
- Previous experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs Enterprise Service Desk
- ITIL foundations v4 certification
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.