To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: LESS THAN 10%
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
General Dynamics is seeking a Mid-Level Information Security Analyst.
- Bachelor Degree (BA/BS) in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field, or 7+ years work experience may be substituted for education requirements
- Certification Requirements
- CompTIA SEC+ or higher level security certification a requirement
- Recommend improvements to existing systems and security controls.
- Develop and maintain Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for all assigned programs
- Responsible for assisting in the development of information security documentation as well as security control implementation
- Responsible for providing status reports to management on a regular basis on the status of assigned security programs and/or assigned role responsibilities.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of current information security practices through regular training and research.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with co-workers to advance our security awareness program.
- Act as a consultant on all aspects of system and data security.
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and accurately document any issues and/or resolutions
- Experience working with customers in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work additional hours as needed based on assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels in the Company
- Ability to manage project tasks across technical and functional disciplines
- Ability to manage and execute assigned projects, and/or tasks within established timelines
- Ability to self-educate across a variety of IT security related subjects
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning such as Nessus and ACAS
- Basic understanding of information systems and architectures
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows networks
- Knowledge of current IT security best practices
- Knowledge of system hardening techniques
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and teamwork skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.