To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: LESS THAN 10%
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
GDIT is looking for an Associate Level Information System Analyst for our Governance team to monitor networks for any possible security breaches and assist in investigating possible violations when one occur.
- Bachelor Degree (BA/BS) in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field and 0-2 years of experience required; or 5+ years of related work experience may be substituted for education requirements
- Certification Requirements
- CompTIA SEC+ or higher level security certification a requirement
- Monitor networks for any possible security breaches and assist in investigating possible violations when one occurs
- Prepare reports that document security incidents and the extent of the damage, if any, caused
- Develop security standards and best practices
- Assists with reviewing security log files
- Attend department meetings to address security issues and solutions
- Assists with other information security related duties
- Participate in information security related reviews
- Ensure proper processes are followed and documentation is properly maintained
- Perform analysis of problems (root cause analysis)
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of firewalls, vulnerability scanning tools, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Basic information security / information systems methodology knowledge
- Knowledgeable with security control standards
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.