To apply, CLICK HERE
TRAVEL REQUIRED: LESS THAN 10%
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
GDIT’s Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! Our New Graduate Developmental Program is for individuals that have graduated from an accredited college or university within the last 12 months. The program allows new graduates the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client’s most complex issues.
Throughout GDIT’s 12-week developmental program, you will work on innovative projects that touch areas such as software development, data infrastructure, cybersecurity, networking, and IT support, and other related areas depending on your background and interest. As a participant in the New Grad Developmental Program, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. GDIT’s New Graduate Developmental Program work assignments and training will equip you with best in class skills.
GDIT is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst Associate (New Grad DP) in (Bossier City, La).
The Cyber Security Analyst Associate (New Grad DP) will assist in integrating relationships between business units and central corporate functions to ensure success in meeting business and corporate goals and objectives. You will be a key member of a dynamic and versatile operations team. You must work with other analysts to understand business processes and promoting data integrity. You will have the opportunity to develop consulting skills, gather and research data, develop analysis as well as contribute to the creation of deliverables.
- Recommend improvements to existing systems and security controls.
- Develop and maintain Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for all assigned programs
- Responsible for assisting in the development of information security documentation as well as security control implementation
- Responsible for providing status reports to management on a regular basis on the status of assigned security programs and/or assigned role responsibilities.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of current information security practices through regular training and research.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with co-workers to advance our security awareness program.
- Act as a consultant on all aspects of system and data security.
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and accurately document any issues and/or resolutions
- Experience working with customers in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work additional hours as needed based on assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels in the Company
- Ability to manage projects across technical and functional disciplines
- Ability to manage and execute assigned projects, technical and functional disciplines and/or tasks within established timelines
- Ability to self-educate across a variety of IT security related subjects
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
- Knowledgeable of various information security/IA products such as: Splunk, Fortigate, Puppet,PKI, VPN, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning such as Nessus and ACAS
- Understanding of information systems and architectures
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Must be recent college graduate
- Must have a degree in computer science or similar discipline
- Interim or Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must currently have or currently pursuing a certification in the field of Cyber Security
- CompTIA Security+
- Information Assurance
- Certified Ethical Hacker
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.